Your product received valuable editorial recognitionEmpower your marketing by letting customers know!
The official licensing partner of Fashionista
Seal Licensing | Quote Licensing | Reprints/Eprints | Permissions
Featuring an award seal, quote, or third-party endorsement seal in your marketing gives your audience an unbiased, trusted recommendation they can rely on when making purchasing decisions. Fashionista is the leading destination for fashion and beauty news and will help elevate your product in a crowded space.
Seal and Quote Licensing
Use the seals and quotes on your website, social media, product packaging, in-store retail display, print marketing, advertising collateral and TV content.
Use your reprints/eprints in print marketing collateral, on your website in PDF format, or in emails to showcase positive press.
Obtain permissions to use text and photos in textbooks, magazines, newsletters, presentations, on-screen and in educational settings.License Now
Social Media Footprint
Ready to license? Have some more questions?
Allow one of our content sales and licensing account executives to assist you! Complete the form below, and we will be in touch in 1-2 business days.
Usage creative guidelines
- Usage Request
- All requests for award seals and usage agreements must be made by email to Melissa Hudish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Creative Guidelines
- Recommended size is 100% of supplied seal size.
- On a white or light background, badge should be printed in color and kept in existing format.
- All quotes must be attributed to publication name with the date of the review.
- The following disclaimer needs to be included with all submitted creative using the seal: “(Publication name) is not affiliated with and does not endorse products or services of (Name of Licensee).
- Using an award seal or quote on your advertising and product packaging are two high-impact ways for your company to promote the award among consumers and to help drive sales.
Check out these additional usages to promote your award seal or quote.
- Product advertisements and commercials
- Website (a link to the publication’s website must appear wherever logo is displayed)
- Social media (organic and paid)
- Product or product packaging
- Retail displays, including counter displays, shelf-talkers, point-of-purchase displays, posters/wall hangings
- Email and newsletters
- Intranet and internal correspondence
- Trade marketing
Frequently asked questions
What is the benefit of licensing?
Fashionista is a trusted source of fashion news, criticism, and career advice with a monthly readership of more than 2.5 million. As one of the most influential voices covering fashion, Fashionista is an agenda-setter for the industry as well as influential fashion-focused consumers. Leveraging your award seal in the marketplace can make an impact amongst your prospective customers.
What is the turnaround time on licensing approval?
Turnaround time is 24 hours after receipt of payment and submission of creative for approval. All creative material must be approved before it is distributed.
What do I do when the license expires?
If you wish to continue using the quote or seal license after it has expired, you may reach out to YGS directly at: breakingmedia@theYGSgroup.com and we can provide you with a renewal quote. Should you decide to not renew for another term, please remove the creative from your website, email signature, collateral, etc… and cease use of the previously licensed content.